Using a whitelist on your server
A whitelist is a feature in Minecraft that allows you to restrict access to your server to only certain players. To use a whitelist on your Minefort server, you will need to do the following:
- Start your server: Make sure your server is online and you have access to the server console or are connected to your server;
- Enable whitelist: To enable the whitelist, use the command
/whitelist onin the Console terminal in your server dashboard or in-game. This will prevent any players who are not on the whitelist from connecting to your server;
- Add players to whitelist: To add a player to the whitelist, use the command
/whitelist add <player>where <player> is the name of the player you want to add;
- Remove players from whitelist: To remove a player from the whitelist, use the command
/whitelist remove <player>where <player> is the name of the player you want to remove;
- Check whitelist: To check the list of players currently on the whitelist, use
- Disable whitelist: To disable the whitelist, use the command
/whitelist offin the Console terminal in your server dashboard or in-game.
It is important to note that server operators will be able to join the server regardless of if they are on the whitelist or not.
Please keep in mind that whitelist can be a great way to control access to your server and make sure that only authorized players can join, but it's important to test the whitelist and make sure that it does not accidentally lock out any legitimate players.