Allowing other players to start your Minefort server
Once your Minefort server has successfully found it's way into the community and has an active playerbase, you might want other players to be able to start your Minefort server too.
Luckily, Minefort offers an easy and non-intrusive way of allowing other players to start your server using a startup command in the Minefort lobby. There are three seperate options in the Minefort server dashboard:
Only from hibernation
Using this setting will only allow your server to be started up using the
/startup [your server name here]command from the Minefort lobby by everyone that has your server name, but only when your server is in hibernation mode (awake).
Using this setting will allow your server to be started up using the
/startup [your server name here]command from the Minefort lobby at all times and by everyone that has your server name.
At default, your "Startup Command" settings will be set to disabled. This means your server cannot be started up from the Minefort lobby under any circumstances.
Finding the "Startup Command" settings is rather easy:
- Log in to your Minefort account;
- Head to the "My Servers" page in your Minefort dashboard;
- Press the "Wake up server" button and wait for your server to download;
- Once you are in your server panel, press the "Appearance" tab located under your server name and IP;
- Now, your Startup Command settings will be located on the right, under the "Minefort lobby" column;
- Simply set your Startup Command settings to the desired setting.
And there you have it, your Startup Command settings have now been set!