Deleting a Minefort server
In case you are experiencing unsolvable issues with your Minefort server or simply want a fresh start and create a new one, you might want to delete your server entirely. Please note that we do not keep backups of your servers. If you delete your server, all data will be lost.
In order to delete your Minefort server, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to your Minefort account;
- Head to the "My Servers" page in your Minefort dashboard;
- Make sure your server is in hibernation, else you will get an error message;
- Once you are in your server panel, click the button with the three dots located next to "Wake up server";
- From the dropdown menu, press "Delete server";
- In the pop-up window, you will be required to re-enter your Minefort password. Enter your password and press "Continue".
And there you go, you have now successfully deleted your Minefort server. Ready to build a new one? 🤗