Improving Minefort server performance
There are several ways to improve the performance of your Minefort server:
- Purchase a server plan: Minecraft servers can consume a lot of memory, especially when there are many players online. Increasing the amount of RAM allocated to the server can help to reduce lag and improve performance, so you might want to consider upgrading your server plan; 🤩
- Optimize your server's plugins and configurations: Some plugins and configurations can be very resource-intensive. Identifying and optimizing these plugins and configurations can help to improve server performance;
- Reduce entity and tile entity count: Entities such as mobs and tile entities such as chests and hoppers can consume a lot of server resources. Removing unnecessary entities and tile entities can help to reduce the load on the server;
- Use a server performance optimization plugin: There are several plugins available that can help to optimize the performance of a Minecraft server. Some popular ones are: OptiFine, LiteLoader, Fabric, and Sponge;
- Schedule maintenance and backups: Regularly scheduled maintenance and backups can help to keep your Minefort server running smoothly and prevent issues from arising in the future.
It's important to note that the performance of your Minefort server is also affected by the number of players online, the size of the world, and the complexity of the builds and redstone contraptions. So, it's a good idea to monitor the server and make adjustments as needed.