Repairing your Minefort server
In case you are experiencing unsolvable issues with your Minefort server, you can choose to repair your server before doing anything else. Doing this, you will reset default server files such as server.properties, eula.txt and spigot.yml. Contrary to resetting or deleting your entire Minefort server, your other files will remain safe.
In order to repair your Minefort server, you will need to do the following:
- Log in to your Minefort account;
- Head to the "My Servers" page in your Minefort dashboard;
- Press the "Wake up server" button and wait for your server to download;
- Once you are in your server panel, press the "Files" tab located under your server name and IP;
- Now, click the button with the three dots;
- From the dropdown menu, press "Repair Server";
- In the pop-up window, press "Confirm".
In case repairing your Minefort server has not solved the problem, you may consider entirely resetting or deleting your Minefort server.