Spice up your server with ImageOnMap
ImageOnMap opens up a whole new realm of creativity and personalization, enabling you to showcase your favorite images, pixel art, or even real-life photographs within the game.
- Begin by downloading the ImageOnMap plugin from a reliable source, such as SpigotMC.
- Place the downloaded plugin file into the "plugins" folder of your Minecraft server directory.
- Restart or reload your server to enable the ImageOnMap plugin.
Creating and Displaying Images
- Ensure that you have a free slot in your inventory, as ImageOnMap will give you a map.
- Upload the image you want to recieve on a site such as Dropbox or Imgur, where you are able to recieve a URL to the image.
/tomap URL, where URL is a link to the picture you want to render.
- A new item will be created with the image displayed on it. Right-click the item to place it on a wall or an item frame, allowing the image to be visible in the game world.
Customising the Image
ImageOnMap provides several customization options for displayed images. Use the following commands to modify image properties:
/iom resize <image_name> <width> <height>: Adjust the dimensions of a displayed image.
/iom rotate <image_name> <angle>: Rotate a displayed image by a specified angle.
/iom offset <image_name> <x> <y>: Move the position of a displayed image horizontally (x) or vertically (y).
/iom delete <image_name>: Remove a displayed image from the game world.